Monday, 18 June 2018

My Green leather companion😍

Clingy and more... Episode 16
I have often wanted a companion whom I am comfortable with, doesn't weigh me down, carries all my stuff like a gentleman, clings to my body whenever I need, and loves me till its last moments.....and I found this divine being in Vietnam!! It's called a custom made sling.
I was gifted my first sling by my sister from Charles and Keith (Singapore) but found it too heavy on the shoulders. Since then I have looked and looked but never found the perfect sling.
When I went to Vietnam for my last holiday, my eyes lit up when my guide took me to a shop in Hoi Ann (ancient city of lanterns) where I could custom design my own leather sling  and they would make it and deliver it to me in the next 12 hours. So I got this bag done which has enough space, is soft on my shoulders, has just the right number of pockets and the colour was not the usual ones. I wore the bag with this jaipuri kurta bought from Jaipur for 650/- (material). Got a skirt made out of the duppatta (just can't wear the usual stuff). The stole is from Vietnam as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment