Meri titliyon ki Kahani.. Episode 18
My models, my nautanki queens. They love their twinning moments...and I love to create them. Kya bolun, the things they love to do. They are passionate about everything in life. They love to dream, dance, and play. And I love to dress them up.
These suits were designed for them for a Punjabi dance performance. They gave me a few specifications... the dresses had to be colourful, bright, different for both, comfortable, and easy to dance in. I still gave them salwars with the same color (which they were really angry about). The material was not very expensive...the dupattas are all old ones. And as usual they wore a pair of sneakers to complete the look.. simply because it's easier to run around and dance in sneakers. The dance was a big hit and so were my girls. I love them sooooo.
Monday, 18 June 2018
Butterflies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment