Monday, 18 June 2018

Fairies of the garden

Basant ki pariyan... Episode 14
I still remember my first date with my (first) hubby at Bandstand Mumbai. He was driving for the first time and I was already an expert driver. He banged the car into an auto and later apologized saying that I was making him all nervous. And later in the conversation when I mentioned that I did not wear shorts because I did not have sexy legs, he nearly choked wondering what he had gotten himself into.

And now nearly 20 years later, I either wear sarees or I wear shorts. This spring when the flowers were in full bloom, my girls and I decided to make an album out of the unbeatable combination of spring and shorts. And here it is..
I bought my white top from Bangkok because I loved the flow and cut. And so I got similar tops done for my girls from the same mulmul material.
I got the younger one's top done from an old dupatta.
The neckpieces are made by my elder daughter from chains which were left over from the pendants she had used earlier for decorating our new year shorts.
A good look for a very small amount is what I love about these photographs.

No comments:

Post a Comment