Griha Pravesh ki Kahani... Episode 15
I had always dreamed of buying my own house and doing it up in style. My father had encouraged us to buy property and we bought several houses for iinvestment before finally buying a house to stay about three years back. It then took nearly a year to tear it down and build it again from scratch. My husband and I love staying in this house that has not only been designed by me but also contstructed under my supervision. I got my old team of carpenters and masons from Mumbai and got everything custom made.
When the house was completed, I wanted the griha pravesh to be special, different, but on a budget.(Everyone knows the kind of money that gets blown up in doing up a new house).
So I ordered the same saree in different colours from Snapdeal at a great price of Rs.250 each.....
My friends selected the sarees according to their choice and the blouse that they had. All men wore white kurtas...
As for me and my girls we decided on yellow ( looks auspicious and festive). My chequered blouse was my mom's which she wore 40 years back. Fitted me perfectly and matched the saree too.
Monday, 18 June 2018
Housewarming party
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment