Saree ki Kahani...Episode 17
I love to be fit and active. But as a makeup artist, I have to endure long hours of standing and frequent bending..so much so that my back and legs pain like crazy during marriage season. So how do I take care of my body then?
As I said, I love to stay fit and so I have finally found a trainer who is absolutely amazing in making us workout according to our profession and body type. Had a lot of trainers but never found anyone like him. He is smart and handsome and single. And that really bothers us women. The single tag cannot be seen by us for long. So after much persuasion and cajoling, he agreed to get married. And we were his family at the wedding. Since he believes in Arya samaj, so we fixed everything in a mandir in Noida. I was the Bhabhi and wore a Chanderi saree which is woven with jari and had handembroidery done on it. This saree was gifted by my Nani to my mom about 35 years back on the occasion of birth of my brother. The blouse is raw silk. And the silver kamar chhabi laccha has been gifted by my best friend.
No comments:
Post a Comment