This week, I want to tell you the story of two cotton Kota sarees of same colour but different prints bought at a throwaway price of Rs.750 each. I got these sarees converted into skirts and kurtas as seen in the pic.
And as for the kids net skirts...a very funny story.
In 2008, I had kept a joint birthday bash for both my girls. I had used a lot of this blue net for the decoration of the venue ( I love breaking stereotypes) and had kept a few pieces of it to be used later. Got the skirts done out of this net ( which is not the usual net that one uses) but the color matched and anyway I am ardent advocate of recycling...two birds with one stone.
The three dresses cost us Rs.5000....and the smile comes free 😍
Saturday, 10 March 2018
The Blue Fairies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lovely ..
ReplyDeleteLittle mermaids... ๐
ReplyDeleteWow Roopali... So vry creative. Pretty gals๐
ReplyDelete