Wednesday, 14 March 2018

Saree with golden buzzer

I love wearing clothes with a golden hue since they give a very rich look and complement my skin color. I bought this satin golden saree  cloth from Mumbai from Vandana cloth house (at a discount of course!). I wanted to get chandelier lace done on this saree, but it's expensive ..Rs.2500 per metre. So I bought a small piece of chandelier lace and only got it embroidered on the front pallu where it would be most visible. Netting was done on top of the lace to give the whole thing a soft look.
When it came to choice of color for the blouse, what better than black to go with golden color saree. I had an itsy-bitsy piece of black cloth lying in my 'collection'  that I had forgotten all about ( a left over piece from the furnishing ). I used it to create a strap blouse because the material was less and voila...all set to dazzle. I wore this outfit at a wedding reception and hopefully turned some heads.. 😜.
The entire look cost Rs.8000.

No comments:

Post a Comment