Kurton ki Kahani... Ep.7
What inspires me to reuse my clothes?? I believe one can look fabulous without spending a huge amount of money. I also find it tough to shop at the last minute ..I would much rather use my creativity to custom make something nice.
As for this look, it's simple and easy. Anyone can do it.
I had to attend a friend's party and as usual, I had nothing to wear... Kyaaaa kare?
So I rummaged in my wardrobe and presto..out came two of my old kurtas..
One was a night shirt, and the other one a kurta I had bought from the AND sale. l no longer wore these old clothes and so decided to go to work with them.
I cut the kurta and made a skirt out of the lower portion. As for the blue shirt..simple enough...I just cut the old night shirt short and wore it on this skirt.
And yes I did have a great party that night.
Tuesday, 20 March 2018
Skirt with a twist
Labels:
blue shirt,
partydress,
skirt,
white skirt
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment