Tuesday, 3 April 2018

Yellow, yellow...makes you beautiful and mellow

Saree ki Kahani...Ep.8
I love yellow as a colour...one of the many favorite colors I have.
I really don't know how people decide on one favorite color.
I am not a one liner answer girl.
I love sarees in any color 😀
As for this one, I bought a white Mangalgiri cotton saree with zari border, and decided to get it dyed in yellow.(so indecisive) I had always admired block printing but couldn't get the courage to do it. So I decided to find a handicraft unit. At that time I was in Chennai where my hubby was posted. So..as I was saying..A handicraft unit, where they would let me use the blocks myself and create my own design. And so I did. I found a quaint little place, it was on the terrace of a house, did the block printing myself...and then I was not happy with the end result ( now u get it) So I kept this yellow saree aside for nearly 13 years.  And last year I took it out again, decided that I should give it a chance too. ( Me n my decisions)What do you think ladies?
I hope you guys can decide faster than me.

No comments:

Post a Comment