Shorts ki Kahani...Ep.9
This according to me is the weirdest thing me and my girls have done so far...
Statutory warning..try at your own risk.😀
I went to a place called Seelampur in Delhi. I consider myself to be a really strong person but believe me this place made me scared. Why did I go there??? Because someone told me that you can get very good export quality cloth. I was in this place for almost 15 minutes trying to find the elusive cloth market. Oh...and I was continuously sending my location to my hubby, because I normally get a lot of scolding for the kind of places I go to.
To cut a long story short, I could not find this market but I did got hold of a thela guy who was selling cut pieces of cloth. I got hold of a few of them in silver color. I thought they would make excellent cushion covers. I always pick up stuff and then change my mind the moment I get home.
So I ended up getting silver shorts made for the girls gang for our new year party in Singapore.
The hangings on the thighs was added by my daughter made out of necklaces that we bought from one of the South Extension signals.
The party was rocking and we girls were the centre of attraction!
Tuesday, 3 April 2018
Funky, Fab and Chilled out
Labels:
New year party,
partydress,
partywear,
pinkshirt,
shorts,
silver,
white skirt
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment