Saturday, 10 March 2018

Anarkali Ki Kahani

I love to talk..and that's how I write. So let's talk about this look which I feel anyone can do.
Bought this white anarkali from Jashn Mumbai at their annual sale for RS.2200. (I always buy my stuff at discount 😄love the feeling).
Wore it once but didn't like the look it gave to my body. So I converted it into a lehenga and choli. The lower part became the lehenga, added the plain black border to the already existing  purple border and got thread lines done all over it diagonally,  basically to match it to the blouse which was the upper part of the anarkali. The border was added in both the lehenga and the blouse to increase the length.
The dupatta remained the same. 
The total cost of redoing the full thing was approximately Rs.4000
The tassels of the blouse are made from used rakhi lumbas.

2 comments: